Doing Business on Your Own Isn’t Possible
My guest today says, “I’m not in competition with anyone but myself. To be the best version of myself every day.”
Joining me today is Melissa Smith.
On today’s show Melissa is going to share:
- Everything you want is on the other side of fear
- I didn’t start to stop. However, my business didn’t grow or build in a traditional step-by-step fashion.
- Doing business on your own is not possible, but why would you ever want that?
Melissa Smith, is the Founder & CEO of The PVA and the Association of Virtual Assistants. She’s also the bestselling author of, Hire the Right Virtual Assistant and Become A Successful Virtual Assistant.
Melissa has been quoted by U.S. News & World Report, Thrive Global Woman’s World, CareerBuilder, Business Management Daily, & The Muse.
- Website: www.associationofvas.com
- Twitter: @thepva
- Instagram: @melissasmithva
- LinkedIn: @melissasmiththepva
A Personal Message from Annemarie…
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.