Re-Committing to your goals to finish the year off strong
Purposeful Leadership Podcast – THE podcast that empowers business leaders to be more purposeful in their business so they can enjoy increased productivity AND profitability, while make a bigger impact in the world.
Whether you are starting up your business or you've been in business a while – Purposeful Leadership Podcast is devoted to helping you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Productivity Tip of the Week
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: Re-committing to your goals to finish the year off strong
- Shout out to our Sponsor – The Conscious Community
- Join us LIVE at www.BlabAboutBusiness.com every week as we answer your questions on how to grow a successful business and how to be more purposeful in your life and business. [If you're not yet on Blab.im, set up your profile, find and follow me (AnnemarieCoach), and Subscribe to our upcoming Blab).
Productivity Tip of the Week:
- What are you spending your time on? Jennifer shares a great exercise to work through in today's Productivity Tip of the Week
Words of Wisdom: Re-committing to your goals to finish the year off strong!
To learn more about our Fearless Sales Method Program and Rock Your Sales & Finish The Year Strong Mastermind, contact us email@example.com
Our Twitter Accounts:
- @TheAmbitiousPod – Official Twitter Account of The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network
- @AnnemarieCoach – Annemarie Cross's Twitter Account
- @Powerof3P – Jennifer Johnson's Twitter Account
Subscribe to the podcast:
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: What insights have you gained from this week's podcast? What's ONE thing you know you must implement in your business to become more purposeful in how you approach your goals for the fourth quarter? And, what action are you going to take in the next 24 hours? Let us know in the comments below.