Topic: If you allow God to plant you, you will bear much fruit
My guest today says, “If you select your own spot to be planted, you will prove yourself to be an unproductive empty pod. However, if you allow God to plant you, you will bear much fruit.”
Joining me today is Rixie Thompson.
Rixie is a Survivorship Coach and the CEO/Founder of Coaching in Pink Shoes Ministry…. Revealing God’s Game Plans for Victorious Living Beyond Breast Cancer. Using the Play Book (Bible), Rixie coaches breast cancer survivors from the beginning and throughout their journey.
Rixie is a two-time breast cancer survivor and has been surviving for 34 VICTORIOUS years. She has been married for 39 years with 2 children and is an ordained Minister/Evangelist, a Certified Mentor, Public Speaker, and Breast Cancer Advocate.
On today’s show Rixie is going to share:
- Jesus is still in the HEALING Business. I was divinely healed to serve as evidence that others might believe in the power of God. Your healing is linked to your FAITH.
- The Word of God really WORKS if you WORK it! Everything we need and every solution and answer to every problem lies in the Word of God.
- I am thankful for my journey through breast cancer because without it I wouldn’t have known Jesus the way I know him now and discovered my strength.
Podcast (the-christian-entrepreneurs-podcast): Play in new window | Download (0.0KB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS
About Dr. Rixie Thompson :
I am the Survivorship Coach, CEO/Founder of Coaching in Pink Shoes Ministry…. Revealing God’s Game Plans for Victorious Living Beyond Breast Cancer. Using the Play Book (Bible), I coach breast cancer survivors from the beginning and throughout their journey. My Ministry was launched in June 2017 with a mission is to Educate, Love, Support and Empower. I am a two-time breast cancer survivor and has been surviving for 34 VICTORIOUS years. I have worn the Pink Shoes and already walked the journey of breast cancer. Happily married for 39 years with 2 children ages 36/30. Retired from a local University. Degrees: BS, MPA, MA in Theology, a doctoral degree in Divinity. I am an ordained Minister/Evangelist, and a Certified Mentor with American Cancer Society Reach to Recovery Program, Public Speaker, and Breast Cancer Advocate. These are other highlights of me: Weekly Facebook Live Broadcast: “Sunday Live at Five”; Every Wednesday – “Prayer in Pajamas” via Tele-Conference; CEO/Founder of More Than Conquerors Breast Cancer Support Group; Awarded Susan G. Komen “Survivor of the Year” Award; NAACP “Trail Blazer” Award; DST “Women in Ministry” Award; TV/Radio personality, appearance in several magazines and newspaper.
- Website: http://www.coachinginpinkshoes.com/
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/survivorcoach
- Twitter: @rtgotfavor
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DrRixieThompson
- Email: email@example.com
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: