Purposeful Leadership Podcast – THE podcast that empowers business leaders to be more purposeful in their business so they can enjoy increased productivity AND profitability, while make a bigger impact in the world.
Topic of today's show: What is Purposeful Leadership
Whether you are starting up your business or you've been in business a while – Purposeful Leadership Podcast is devoted to helping you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Productivity Tip of the Week
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: What is Purposeful Leadership?
Tip of the Week:
- Using a timer to keep focused AND productive in your business
Words of Wisdom: What is Purposeful Leadership?
- Article: Great Leadership Traits
- Purposeful Leadership is: Showing up as a Purposeful Leader in your business – are you running a business or a hobby?
“There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in something, you do it only when it’s convenient. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.” – Kenneth Blanchard.
- Purposeful Leadership is: Having purposeful goals vs going with the flow
- Fast Company article: Goals: The difference between success and failure
- Purposeful Leadership is: Having purposeful plans that are strategic
- Purposeful Leadership is: Having a purposeful mindset
- Inc.com article: The ONE belief that can make you more successful
- Purposeful Leadership is: Having purposeful boundaries AND sticking to them
“Leaders become great, not because of their power, but because of their ability to empower others.” — John Maxwell
“The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.” – Jim Rohn.
Our Twitter Accounts:
- @TheAmbitiousPod – Official Twitter Account of The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network
- @AnnemarieCoach – Annemarie Cross's Twitter Account
- @Powerof3P – Jennifer Johnson's Twitter Account
HOW YOU CAN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WORKING WITH US PRIVATELY:
Send an email to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast:
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: What insights have you gained from this week's podcast? What does Purposeful Leadership mean to you?What action are you going to take in the next 24 hours? Let us know in the comment box below or join the conversation over on our Facebook page.