How to overcome overwhelm in your business
Are you feeling overwhelmed in your business? So little time and so many things to do, which just keep piling up, so-much-so that the stress is starting to impact your performance?
Joining me on today’s show is Suzette Bailey.
Suzette co-founded her company Sensory7 and has spent the last 17 years leading the organisation to become one of Australia’s leading Information Management companies.
After a health scare several years ago which forced Suzette to systemise her own business or see it fail, Suzette has become a champion for small business systemisation.
On todays on the show Suzette is going to share:
- The fatal flaw in your business that you’re probably not aware of and how to resolve it;
- One simple strategy for addressing overwhelm, and stress as a business owner;
- Three easy steps to systemise your business.
Podcast (asktheexpert): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 13:03 — 12.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS
Attend Suzette's Workshop:
Dive deeper into how to systematise your business to overcome overwhelm with Suzette Bailey at the upcoming Business Marketplace Summit.
There’s an exciting program to help you grow your business:
- World class Keynote Speaker: Sam Cawthorn – CEO of Speakers Institute who will help you Master Our Communication for Influence
- Four Powerful Workshops based on the 4 BANC Principles (Breakthrough Offer, Armchair Strategy, Negotiation Skill and Community Market), featuring Suzette Bailey as one of the workshop presenters;
- As well as over 120 Stallholders with specialist products and services to help you grow your business.
To find out more and to secure your tickets go to: http://thebusinessmarketplace.com.au/the-business-marketplace-summit/ or bit.ly/BANCSummit