It's all about the numbers
Joining me on today’s show is Chinmay Ananda.
Over the past five years, Chinmay has trained and consulted 600 business owners and non-financial managers in corporate, government and family businesses, to help them feel empowered to make profitable decisions based on facts and not on mere assumptions. Increasing financial literacy is at the cornerstone of what he does.
He is known for the research on hundreds of failed businesses to discover ‘Two Common Finance Mistakes made in Business’ which he has presented to the Australian Tax Office, Institute of Certified Bookkeepers, Business Schools, and various Industry Associations and Councils.
On todays on the show Chinmay is going to share:
- It is ALL About the Numbers;
- How to Demystify our Financials so we can make the RIGHT decisions in our business;
- One common finance mistake that could jeopardise the success and profitability of your business.
Attend Chinmay's Workshop:
- When: Wednesday October 12th, 2016
- Where: The Melbourne Showgrounds
There’s an exciting program to help you grow your business:
- World class Keynote Speaker: Sam Cawthorn – CEO of Speakers Institute who will help you Master Our Communication for Influence
- Four Powerful Workshops based on the 4 BANC Principles (Breakthrough Offer, Armchair Strategy, Negotiation Skill and Community Market), featuring Chinmay Ananda as one of the workshop presenters;
- As well as over 120 Stallholders with specialist products and services to help you grow your business.
To find out more and to secure your tickets go to: http://thebusinessmarketplace.com.au/the-business-marketplace-summit/ or bit.ly/BANCSummit