Amplify your influence through digital, social and traditional mainstream media communication with Simon Mossman
According to BCG research report in July of this year – 96% of US consumers say they trust brands that use content to inform them, help them meet a need or that provides useful information without trying to sell them something.
Sensis social media report found that while almost 50% of consumers now access social media every day, only 31% of SME’s are actively operating a social media engagement strategy.
If you’re not actively leveraging a social media engagement strategy, or maybe your current strategy is not generating the results you want – this show is for you.
Joining me today is Simon Mossman – formerly a journalist, but now leveraging his wealth of knowledge to help business professionals, companies and organisations to amplify their market influence through mainstream, digital and social media.
Simon is going to speak about:
- Understanding the No.1 “must-do” tactic to put your media & marketing communications on the right track for success.
- Getting the six tips to leveraging the news cycle to build influential exposure for your business.
- Learning the one skill you need to succeed in ‘doing media’ to build your business credibility in the marketplace, and much more
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 38:58 — 35.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Subscribe to the show with iTunes and Stitcher
- 96% of US consumers say they trust brands that use content to inform them; help them meet a need or; that provide useful information without trying to sell them something (BCG research report, July 2015).
- Almost 50% of consumers now access social media every day, yet only 31% of SMEs actively operate a social media engagement strategy – this year’s Sensis social media report
Do you have a question you’d like me to answer in an upcoming show? Or do you want to share a comment or ‘aha’ moment?
Leave me your name, business name and comment on either of the contact details below and I’ll answer your question or include your comment in an upcoming episode:
- (03) 9708 6930 – Within Australia
Enjoy the show!
As always, thank you for being part of our community and listening to this podcast. To ensure you don’t miss out on learning about the latest tips and strategies to help you build your successful business, go ahead and subscribe to the podcast by clicking on the link below.
And, while you’re there, please leave your rating and review of our podcast show on iTunes. THANK YOU!
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
Simon Mossman was a journalist in a previous life but today he helps business professionals, companies and organisations to amplify their market influence through mainstream, digital and social media. Devoted dad, husband, adventurer, explorer, couldabeen Everton soccer star, frustrated guitarist & mandolin player.
- Twitter: @simonmossman
- Twitter: @MossmanMedia
- Web: www.MossmanMedia.com
What inspired you about the message shared today? What action are you going to take within the next 24 hours?
Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it!