Grow Your Coaching Practice: 5 Key Leadership Mindsets to Grow Your Coaching Practice
Want to grow your coaching practice but unsure how? Just started your coaching practice and struggling to get clients? You’re in the right place. Whether you’ve just opened up your coaching practice, or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Announcements – shout out to True Contact Designs and Karen Southall Watts – thank you both for sharing comments about the show
- Tip of the Week: John C. Maxwell's book: The 231 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: 5 Key Leadership Mindsets to Grow Your Coaching Practice
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Podcast (coachesconnectionpodcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 29:37 — 27.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS
Subscribe to the show with iTunes and Stitcher
Words of Wisdom:
5 Key Leadership Mindsets to Grow Your Coaching Practice:
- Mindset 1 – John C. Maxwell's Law of Influence
- Mindset 2 – John C. Maxwell's Law of Navigation
- Mindset 3 – John C. Maxwell's Law of Intuition
- Mindset 4 – John C. Maxwell's Law of Connection
- Mindset 5 – John C. Maxwell's Law of the Inner Circle
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell
Today’s Inspirational Message:
“Your ability to solve problems and make good decisions is the true measure of your skill as a leader.” — Brian Tracy
Subscribe to the podcast:
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: Which of the 5 Key Mindsets (and Laws) are you going to implement TODAY? Let us know in the comment box below.
Ask us a Question:
Do you have a question, want to leave feedback or a comment? Click through and leave your name, business name, and question/comment. We look forward to hearing from you!