Welcome to Industry Thought Leader Podcast – Episode 1: 5 Key Foundations to Being Seen as an Authority in your field.
While this episode is slightly longer than the rest of the episodes I do encourage you to listen to the whole episode as it lays some critical foundations in your business too and is often the reason why many experts never really reach that Industry Thought Leader recognition, or are they able to grow their businesses to a level they would have hoped, or could have achieved.
The Series includes:
- Episode 1: 5 Key Foundations to Stand Out From the Crowd and Being Seen as an Authority in your field.
- Episode 2: 5 Common Barriers that’ll keep you stuck from becoming known as an Authority in your field.
- Episode 3: The System, Program & Process that'll enable you to turn increased influence and impact into significant income.
- Bonus episode: From Podcast Listener into Lead: 3 KEY Strategies to Cut Through the Noise and Nurture prospects into paying customers with Your Thought Leader Podcast Series.
- Your Lucrative Niche
- Your Signature Brand
- Your Signature System
- Your Signature Programs, and
- Your Digital Asset(s) – what Annemarie refers to as your Irresistible Signature Brand
Dubbed “The Podcasting Queen,” Annemarie is recognized as an industry pioneer, launching her first co-hosted podcast in 2008 to be the voice of inspiration and hope amongst the deluge of ‘doom and gloom’ after the GFC devastated families worldwide.
Over a decade on, she’s the author of: Industry Thought Leader: How To Go from Invisible to Influential (and Profitable) with a Podcast and continues to be the voice of inspiration to a global audience through her award-winning podcasts.
Annemarie continues to live out her mission of ‘Changing the World – ONE Message at a Time’, with her own podcasts, as well as by supporting Professional Services Businesses (coaches and consultants) who are experts in their field (yet feel like they’re the world’s best kept secret) go from Invisible to Influential (and Profitable) with their own Thought Leader Podcast.