We live in a culture that breeds fear and drives us to play safe, avoid change, and settle for less than we want or are capable of achieving. Yet when fear runs most rampant, courageous action reaps the greatest rewards.
As an expert in human potential, today's podcast guest, Margie Warrell discusses why you need to challenge your assumptions about what is possible for you, engage in more courageous conversations, and stop playing so safe. You’ll learn how to:
- Create a powerful vision for the future
- Overcome the ‘inner road blocks’ so we can take the actions needed to achieve the results we want
- Engage in more ‘courageous conversation’ with others to get the support we need, set boundaries when needed, address sensitive issues, and ensure others know the value we have to bring
Links and further resources we spoke about in today’s podcast:
Purchase Margie’s new book Stop Playing Safe and get free registration in her 8 week Video Coaching program at www.stopplayingsafe.com
Now, let me introduce you to our special guest – Margie Warrell
Margie Warrell is a bestselling author, Forbes columnist, keynote speaker, master coach and mother of four. Passionate about empowering people to ‘Think Bigger’ about what is possible for them, her latest book Stop Playing Safe (Wiley) is a guidebook to being more purposeful in what you do, and more powerful in how you do it.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: margiewarrell
- Web: www.Margiewarrell.com