Recruitment Trends for Businesses in 2018
According to my guest today, in 2020 up to 60% of the workforce will be Millennials so older generations must learn different approaches to effectively recruit and retain Millennials.
Joining me on today’s show is Heather Warner, Principal of WCA People & Cultural Solutions, who typically work with SME’s as their outsourced HR department. They work in every conceivable industry.
Heather has 30 years’ experience in organizational development, Industrial Relations and Human Resource management in both public, private and not for profit sectors in WA, East Coast and UK including Rio, Great Central Mines and ASG.
On today’s show, Heather will share:
- 2018 Recruitment trends for businesses – large and small
- Innovation and Technology (AI) in recruitment – what’s the latest?
- The right approach to recruit Millennials
- 30 years’ experience in organsiational development, Industrial Relations and Human Resource management in both public, private and not for profit sectors in WA, East Coast and UK including Rio, Great Central Mines and ASG.
- Established WCA People & Culture Solutions in 2000 and now employ 8 staff
- WCA typically work with SMEs as their outsourced HR department
- We work in every conceivable industry (Health, Hospitality, Educations, Mining, Native Title and IT)
- WCA services cover: hiring; complying; training; retaining; and changing
- BEc. Major IR
- NLP Practitioner
- MBTI® accreditation
- Grad Dip. Ontological Coaching
- Recently completed 8 years serving on Scotch College Council with 4 years as Deputy Chair
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF WA) State Leadership Group
- Served on the Board of a number of other not-for profit organisations
Connect with Business Women Australia: