Topic: How to Manage & Prevent Poor Performance
Joining me today is Heather Warner.
Heather has 30 years’ experience in organsiational development, Industrial Relations and Human Resource management in both public, private and not for profit sectors in WA, East Coast and UK including Rio, Great Central Mines and ASG.
She established WCA People & Culture Solutions in 2000 and now employs 8 staff.
On today’s show, Heather will share:
- Simple tips to manage and prevent poor performance.
- How to have clear and courageous performance conversations that make a difference.
- Why the current trend away from traditional annual performance appraisals doesn’t really mean the end of performance management.
Podcast (business-women-australia-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:44 — 33.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Email | RSS
One of the most stressful aspects of management can be dealing with staff performance or behavior issues so we can all benefit in mastering the art of the courageous conversation. – Heather Warner
- 30 years’ experience in organizational development, Industrial Relations and Human Resource management in both public, private and not for profit sectors in WA, East Coast and UK including Rio, Great Central Mines and ASG.
- Established WCA People & Culture Solutions in 2000 and now employ 8 staff
- WCA typically work with SMEs as their outsourced HR department
- We work in every conceivable industry (Health, Hospitality, Educations, Mining, Native Title and IT)
- WCA services can be categorised into: hiring; firing; training; and retaining.
Connect with our Guest:
- Website: www.wcasolutions.com
- LinkedIn: heatherjwarner
Connect with Business Women Australia:
- Website: www.BusinessWomenAustralia.com.au
- Twitter: Business Women Australia
- Linkedin: Business Women Australia