Topic: Business Women Australia National Survey tapping into the collective voice of female business leaders
Joining me today is Lyn Hawkins – one of the Directors of Business Women Australia and Kristen Turnbull – Director of CoreData Group to discuss the findings of the inaugural Business Women Australia National Survey, which was a collaboration between BWA and CoreData Group.
The online survey was conducted between 10th and 31 July 2017 and was able to tap into the collective voice of female business leaders – in fact 551 business women across all sectors, states and professions including business owners, executives, senior managers and women on boards.
On today’s show, Lyn and Kristen share:
- Why they undertook this research;
- The key opportunities this financial year holds for female leaders;
- What key challenges female leaders are facing;
- How important is flexibility in the workplace to increase female participation;
- How women working part-time are feeling about their role;
- What support networks women in leadership are leveraging;
- Whether or not female leaders are optimistic about the future;
- What we can do to better support female leaders;
- Whose responsibility it is to address the gender equality gap.
To access the Business Women Australia National Survey: