How Mindfulness techniques can help you manage and reduce stress and improve your productivity.
Joining me on today’s show is Dr Lise Saugeres.
Dr Lise Saugeres has a PhD in the Social Sciences from the UK and spoke at many national and international conferences in the area of health and well-being as an academic. She is now the founder and Director of Experiential Mindfulness Melbourne, delivering individual mindfulness coaching and group training.
As mindfulness has made a significant difference to Lise’s life, she is very passionate in helping other people improve their lives through mindfulness practice.
On todays on the show Dr Lise is going to share:
- One strategy you MUST use if you want to engage staff – even in the midst of significant change in the workplace;
- How by the way that you look at the world – you'll experience it differently and have different outcomes;
- Why embracing fear can help you feel more empowered to create the life you want.
Attend Dr Lise's Keynote:
- When: Wednesday October 12th, 2016
- Where: The Melbourne Showgrounds
There’s an exciting program to help you grow your business:
- World class Keynote Speaker: Sam Cawthorn – CEO of Speakers Institute who will help you Master Our Communication for Influence
- Four Powerful Workshops based on the 4 BANC Principles (Breakthrough Offer, Armchair Strategy, Negotiation Skill and Community Market), featuring Chinmay Ananda as one of the workshop presenters;
- As well as over 120 Stallholders with specialist products and services to help you grow your business.
To find out more and to secure your tickets go to: http://thebusinessmarketplace.com.au/the-business-marketplace-summit/ or bit.ly/BANCSummit