Grow your coaching practice: What NOT to do at a networking event
Want to grow your coaching practice but unsure how? Just started your coaching practice and struggling to get clients? You’re in the right place. Whether you’ve just opened up your coaching practice, or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Tip of the week: What I keep handy ALL the time for those bursts of creativity
- Announcements: Banish Networking Nerves FOREVER Workshop
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: Networking 101: 5 things you DON'T want to do when you introduce yourself at the next networking event
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Read the transcript: Click here to download
- Thank you to Laura Rubensten @CoachLaura for the shout out – I really appreciate it!
If you would like to share our content why not pop across to our iTunes channel subscribe; rate our show; and leave a comment. I’m trying to get this show into the ears of as many people I can and would LOVE your support. Thank you!!!
Tip of the week:
What is the tool I carry around with me EVERYWHERE I go? My notebook… I share why on the show.
Words of Wisdom:
On today’s show I share 5 things you should NOT do when you introduce yourself at your next networking meeting.
- You ramble on
- You use jargon
- You speak softly
- You make excuses and/or apologise
- You're not specific enough
Today’s Inspirational Message:
“Speak in such a way that others love to listen to you. Listen in such a way that others love to speak to you.” — Anon
Subscribe to the podcast:
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: What about you? Do you recognise any of these things when you introduce yourself? What action step are you going to take to take your introduction to the next level? AND, which introduction example did you like best? A or B? Leave your comment below.
And, if you implement some of the tips I’ve shared today, drop me a note to let me know how it’s impacted your networking results.
Ask Annemarie a Question:
Do you have a question, want to leave feedback or a comment? Click through and leave your name, business name, and question/comment. I look forward to hearing from you!