How to Build Your Self Confidence
Purposeful Leadership Podcast – THE podcast that empowers business leaders to be more purposeful in their business so they can enjoy increased productivity AND profitability, while make a bigger impact in the world.
Whether you are starting up your business or you've been in business a while – Purposeful Leadership Podcast is devoted to helping you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Productivity Tip of the Week
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: How you do Time and Money is how you do EVERYTHING
New Online Self-Study Program: Ignite Your Inner Champion – Key Foundations to Build Up Yourself, Your Team and Your Clients for Business Women in Direct Sales.
Four key modules:
- Identify Your Money DNA (Money Mindset)
- Identify Your Personal DNA (Your Strengths and Inner Brilliance)
- Fearless Sales Method Principles
- Moving Forward with Powerful Intentions so you can Enhance Your Personal Performance & Productivity
Productivity Tip of the Week:
- Making sure you focus on the RIGHT things – income-generating activities, each and every day.
Words of Wisdom: How to build your self-confidence:
- Recognize and embrace your strengths
- Turn your inner critic into your inner cheer leader
- Identify and celebration your achievements and contributions
- Create an empowering & uplifting environment
- Surround yourself with positive and uplifting people
- Be kind to yourself
Our Twitter Accounts:
- @TheAmbitiousPod – Official Twitter Account of The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network
- @AnnemarieCoach – Annemarie Cross's Twitter Account
- @Powerof3P – Jennifer Johnson's Twitter Account
WANT TO WORK WITH US PRIVATELY?
Send an email to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast:
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: What insights have you gained from this week's podcast? What's ONE thing you know you must implement in your business to become more purposeful in how you do your time after listening to the show? And, what action are you going to take in the next 24 hours? Let us know in the comment