Coaches Connection Podcast – THE podcast to help you grow a successful business: Why your self-worth WILL your impact net-worth and what to do about it.
Want to grow your business but unsure how? Just started your business and struggling to get clients?
You’re in the right place.
Whether you’ve just opened up your business, or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Work with Annemarie & Jennifer privately. Email your interest to: support [at] powerof3p [dot] com
- <Drum Roll> Announcing Purposeful Leadership Podcast, which is what Coaches Connection Podcast will evolve into as from next week. Come back soon as we update you with the live links to access this podcast as we continue the journey of finding out what it is to be a purposeful leader in your business.
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: Why your self-worth WILL impact your net-worth and what to do about it.
Tip of the Week:
Great question to get you into action – FAST!
Words of Wisdom: Why your self-worth WILL impact your net-worth and what to do about it.
Find it hard to quote your fee when a prospect asks you “What do you charge?” And, instead of stating your standard costs you reduce the price, or you offer them a discount because you assume this is all they’ll pay?
If this sounds familiar, more often than not the reason you are reducing your fee has nothing to do with whether or not your prospect can afford your services, but rather is a direct reflection of your sense of self-worth.
In fact, we like to call it your self-worth account.
On today's show we speak about common habits that WILL drain your self-worth account and what to do about it.
Do you have a question about how to grow your business? Click here to ask your question.
Our Twitter Accounts:
- @TheAmbitiousPod – Official Twitter Account of The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network
- @AnnemarieCoach – Annemarie Cross's Twitter Account
- @Powerof3P – Jennifer Johnson's Twitter Account
HOW YOU CAN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WORKING WITH US PRIVATELY:
Send an email to support [at] powerof3p [dot] com
Subscribe to the podcast:
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: What insights have you gained from this week's podcast? What action are you going to take in the next 24 hours? Let us know in the comment box below.