Coaches Connection Podcast – THE podcast for coaches to build a successful coaching business: How podcasting can help you grow your coaching business.
Want to grow your coaching practice but unsure how? Just started your coaching practice and struggling to get clients?
You’re in the right place.
Whether you’ve just opened up your coaching practice, or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Announcements: New training: Podcast Profit Secrets: Rise To Stardom
We are so excited about this new program we are launching as we have had so many people want to learn how they can get their very own podcast, so they can Rise to Stardom in their industry.
Guess what, we heard you and we’ve created a program just for you.
We’ll show you each and every step you need, to get your podcast recorded and published iTunes in just 4 weeks, then we spend another 2 weeks showing you have you can use your podcast to grow your business as well as how you can gain even more publicity and exposure for your podcast.
Here’s a brief overview of each week:
- WEEK 1 branding of YOU & YOUR PODCAST to you can shine out brilliantly from all of the other podcasters in your industry
- WEEK 2: How to STRUCTURE AND FORMAT YOUR PODCAST, as well as our powerful connection process
- WEEK 3: The equipment you need to RECORD, MIX AND EDIT your own podcast
- WEEK 4: How to get YOUR PODCAST ON ITUNES
- WEEK 5: We will help you create your PODCAST PROFIT PIPELINE, which is a SOLID DO-ABLE PLAN on how to integrate and leverage your podcast into your business model so you can continue to boost your credibility, visibility, and ultimately your profitability.
- WEEK 6: MOMENTUM-BUILDING MARKETING, which includes SOLID VISIBILITY STRATEGIES TO continuously be recognized as the expert and star of your own podcast, and attract a growing loyal audience of raving fans and potential customers.
We have limited the class to 25 AND we already have a number of spots that have been taken, so if this is something that you’d like to do, we encourage you to get your seat quickly.
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: How podcasting can help you build your coaching business
Words of Wisdom:
How podcasting can help you build your coaching business.
BENEFITS WE HAVE EXPERIENCED THROUGH PODCASTING:
Meeting people at networking events who already know, like and trust you, and who rave about you to torahs
Coaches Connection Podcast having a featured column in I love Coaching Magazine, where WE were approached by the Editor in Chief and asked if we would like to be featured in this magazine. A HUGE shout out to Luke Charlton and by the way, you can get I Love Coaching Magazine from Newstand in iTunes.
Having your own podcast does build Credibility with people and we have been invited to speak on telesummits and other events because people have heard us on our podcast. By listening to us share our expertise, we build a level of trust with the telesummit hosts and event hosts and they knew that we would be able to share some great information with their attendees.
So if you’re looking for invitations to speak and share your knowledge at speaking events, telesummit and even other podcasts, then having your own podcast is going to open up those doors.
2. Visibility and Celebrity
Your podcast is like a virtual stage, so with our podcast every week our podcast helps us build that platform upon which we can stand and share our information to people all over the world. And, the beauty of a podcast is that once you have published it, it is there forever (unless you delete it). Which means you can continue to expand your audience 24/7, 365 days a year. That’s pretty awesome. New people can continue to get to know, like and trust you, from podcasts you have recorded and published years ago.
We’ve know a number of our listeners who love to take us with them when they travel. They make sure all of our latest podcasts are downloaded to their iPhone, they pop on their earphones when they’re seated on the plane and they’ll get to spend the next several hours with us. Now that’s pretty awesome.
Building your profitability in your business is also something else we have been able to do. Sponsorships and advertising are just a few ways that we have been able to generate money through our podcasts, however that’s only a very, very small way in how you can generate money from your podcast.
Marketers say that it can take 7-8 (or even more) touch points from when someone first learns about you till they decide to invest in you. Your podcast is a touch point – an opportunity for you to connect with someone.
As a coach or business owner, you can continue to build know, like and trust factors, which we all know is so important when it comes to someone hiring you, or not hiring you. We have what we call our Podcast Profit Pipeline (and that is something we teach all of our students in our Podcasting Profit Secrets – Rise to Stardom course, so we know that we have strategies in place that will continue to fill our Podcast Profit Pipeline, which will eventually turn into business, into clients for our business.
We’ve had people enroll into our Coaches Connection Academy.com; we’ve had people hired us privately; we’ve had clients who have enrolled in our other courses and programs, because they have gotten to know, like and trust us and we’ve been able to nurture these people through our Pipeline. When you plan and structure your Podcast Profit Pipeline, you too can ensure that your listeners step into your world so you can continue to nurture your relationship with them too, so eventually they too, will step forward and say ‘yes’ to working with you.
F.A.Q.S. ABOUT PODCASTING
- “Why should I podcast? I don't have the time.”
- “Can I learn the technologies?”
- “I don't have the confidence – can I still podcast?”
- “What if I run out of things to speak about?”
Do you have a question about podcasting? Or about how podcasting can help you grow your coaching business? Click here to ask your question.
Our Twitter Accounts:
- @TheAmbitiousPod – Official Twitter Account of The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network
- @AnnemarieCoach – Annemarie Cross's Twitter Account
- @Powerof3P – Jennifer Johnson's Twitter Account
Subscribe to the podcast:
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: What insights have you gained from this week's podcast? What action are you going to take in the next 24 hours? Let us know in the comment box below.