Coaches Connection Podcast – THE podcast for coaches to build a successful coaching business: Why Positive and Abundance Thinking is NOT enough to build a successful coaching business
Want to grow your coaching practice but unsure how? Just started your coaching practice and struggling to get clients? You’re in the right place. Whether you’ve just opened up your coaching practice, or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Announcements: Have a business building question you're struggling with? Go ahead and share by clicking here and we'll look at answering it in an upcoming show
- Tip of the Week: Answering the question: “How do I build my practice and reputation when I'm just starting my business? How do I narrow down my niche and picture my ideal client persona?”
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: Why Positive and Abundance Thinking is NOT enough to build a successful coaching business
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Words of Wisdom:
Why Positive and Abundance Thinking is NOT enough to build a successful coaching business.
These are the key things that are missed when you try to build your coaching business on positive and abundance thinking alone:
- Understanding your Money Mindset and beliefs/stories around money that's holding you back
- Having clear goals that are specific and measurable
- A clear plan on HOW you are going to achieve them
- Taking regular action and having it scheduled in your calendar
- Tracking and monitoring what's working well and not working well, and course correcting when needed
Our Twitter Accounts:
- @TheAmbitiousPod – Official Twitter Account of The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network
- @AnnemarieCoach – Annemarie Cross's Twitter Account
- @Powerof3P – Jennifer Johnson's Twitter Account
Subscribe to the podcast:
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: Which the steps are you going to implement TODAY? Let us know in the comment box below.