Coaches Connection Podcast: What to do when your client won't pay their fees
Want to grow your coaching practice but unsure how? Just started your coaching practice and struggling to get clients? You’re in the right place. Whether you’ve just opened up your coaching practice, or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Announcements – shout out to Stephanie Ward @FireflyCoaching and Bob Burg
- Tip of the Week: Brené Brown's Books: Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead and The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: What to do when you're client won't pay their fees
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Words of Wisdom:
What to do when your client won't pay their fees:
- Why does this happen?
- Lack of systems in place
- Loose boundaries
- Practical steps
- Decide what your payment plan will be
- Get into action
- Have that confident conversation
- Stick to your guns
- DON'T continue coaching with clients if they still don't pay
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are – Brené Brown
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead – Brené Brown
- The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea – Bob Burg & John David Mann
- Go-Givers Sell More – Bob Burg & John David Mann
Today’s Inspirational Message:
“Most people believe vulnerability is weakness. But really, vulnerability is courage. We must ask ourselves…are we willing to show up and be seen?” — Brené Brown
Our Twitter Accounts:
- @TheAmbitiousPod – Official Twitter Account of The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network
- @AnnemarieCoach – Annemarie Cross's Twitter Account
- @Powerof3P – Jennifer Johnson's Twitter Account
Subscribe to the podcast:
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: Which the steps are you going to implement TODAY? Let us know in the comment box below.
Ask us a Question:
Do you have a question, want to leave feedback or a comment? Click through and leave your name, business name, and question/comment. We look forward to hearing from you!