If You Don't Ask – You Don't Get & Other Success Insights for Women In Business & Executive Leaders
Welcome to Episode 57 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode I speak with Donny Walford about the importance of getting rid of the ‘cringe factor' and asking for what you want. After all, if you don't ask – you don't get. Listen to Donny share more success insights on this episode of Women In Leadership Podcast.
- Passion: Love What You Do – Do What You Love;
- How to Engage with Mentors, Sponsors and Coaches;
- Be you; be true to yourself;
Resources & Links Shared:
Focus on what you can do, not on what you can't. —Donny Walford
About Donny Walford:
The founder of two companies, Bottomline and Behind Closed Doors, Donny Walford has achieved national success working with Boards, Executive and senior management across industry, government and the NGO sector.
With an extensive background at Board level, CEO and Executive roles in banking, finance, business associations and government, Donny works at the Board and Executive level of management to drive major strategic change.
Through her businesses Bottom Line and Behind Closed Doors…companies focussed on professional development, mentoring and networking…Donny assists organisations and individuals maximise their performance.
Her Board Directorships include:
- Director ABC (Australian Broadcasting Commission)
- Director, KeyInvest Ltd, Chairman, Finance and Investment committee and Member,
- Remuneration and Nomination committee
- Director, Australian Associated Advisers Pty Ltd
- Membership Committee Director, International Women’s Forum Australia
- Director, SYC Hypa 100 Board
- Director, Heart Foundation SA
- Advisory Board Director, NDA Law
Special Message – are YOU our next Podcast Host Superstar?
If you answered ‘yes’ the Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network is on the look out for a select group of specialists who are ready to become an influencing voice in their industry.
CLICK HERE to find out more
Connect With Us:
- Connect with us to find out how we can continue the conversation