Grow the coaching practice: Your Words – are they helping or hindering your success?
Want to grow your coaching practice but unsure how? Just started your coaching practice and struggling to get clients? You’re in the right place. Whether you’ve just opened up your coaching practice, or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Tip of the week: Dropbox.com
- Announcements: Thank You – Shout Out
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: Your Words: Are they helping or hindering your success?
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Read the transcript: Click here to download
1. Thank you to Berrett-Koehler, Book Publisher and proud BCorp, connecting people and ideas to create world that works for all. You’ll find them over on Twitter @BKPub
Tip of the week:
www.DropBox.com – is a home for all your photos, docs, videos, and files. Anything you add to Dropbox will automatically show up on all your computers, phones and even the Dropbox website — so you can access your stuff from anywhere.
Words of Wisdom:
3 statements you can tell yourself that WILL hinder your success:
- “I'm not good enough”
- “Other people can do it – but I can't”
- “I failed…again”
- Biz Success Series for Coaches: Complementary 10-week course to help coaches build a success coaching practice
Today’s Inspirational Message:
“Don't count the days. Make the days count.” — Muhammad Ali
Subscribe to the podcast:
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: Have you ever said these statements to yourself? What insight and action step are you going to take to ensure you no longer say them? Let me know in the comment box below. It’s always lovely to hear from you.
Ask Annemarie a Question:
Do you have a question, want to leave feedback or a comment? Click through and leave your name, business name, and question/comment. I look forward to hearing from you!
PRESS PLAY TO LISTEN: