Grow the coaching practice: 5 mistakes that will stop the sale
Want to grow your coaching practice but unsure how? Just started your coaching practice and struggling to get clients? You’re in the right place. Whether you’ve just opened up your coaching practice, or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Tip of the week: Image app for Instagram
- Announcements: Thank You – Shout Outs
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: 5 mistakes that will stop the sale
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Read the transcript: Download by clicking here.
1. Thank you to Keri Jaehnig. Keri is a Content & Social Media Marketing Manager for Automotive, Green, Real Estate, Travel and Professional Brands. You'll find her over twitter @IdeaGirl.
Tip of the week:
ShutterStock – for a huge selection of images for your blog posts.
Words of Wisdom:
5 mistakes that will stop the sale:
- You haven't created the ‘irresistible' factor
- You're promoting program features – not benefits
- You're marketing to the masses
- You haven't got a strategic marketing plan
- You're marketing too many programs/products at the same time
- Biz Success Series for Coaches: Complementary 10-week course to help coaches build a success coaching practice
Today’s Inspirational Message:
“The greatest danger for most of us is that our aim is too high and we miss it but that it is too low and we reach it.” — MichaelAngelo
Subscribe to the podcast:
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: What insight and action step are you going to take moving forward to ensure you don't stop the sale. Let me know in the comment box below. It’s always lovely to hear from you.
Ask Annemarie a Question:
Do you have a question, want to leave feedback or a comment? Click through and leave your name, business name, and question/comment. I look forward to hearing from you!
PRESS PLAY TO LISTEN: