Purposeful Leadership Podcast – THE podcast that empowers business leaders to be more purposeful in their business so they can enjoy increased productivity AND profitability, while make a bigger impact in the world.
Topic of today's show: Purposeful Leadership: 5 excuses you want to avoid
Whether you are starting up your business or you've been in business a while – Purposeful Leadership Podcast is devoted to helping you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Productivity Tip of the Week
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: Purposeful Leadership: 5 excuses you want to avoid
Productivity Tip of the Week:
- What does your desk look like? Listen to Jennifer's tip for the week to get that desk clean – pronto!
Words of Wisdom: Purposeful Leadership: 5 excuses you want to avoid
- Excuse 1: “I'm not a leader”
- Excuse 2: “I'm not good enough. I don't have [fill in the gap]”
- Excuse 3: “I can't afford it”
- Excuse 4: “I'm not ready”
- Excuse 5: “It's that person's (things) fault”
Our Twitter Accounts:
- @TheAmbitiousPod – Official Twitter Account of The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network
- @AnnemarieCoach – Annemarie Cross's Twitter Account
- @Powerof3P – Jennifer Johnson's Twitter Account
HOW YOU CAN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WORKING WITH US PRIVATELY:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast:
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: What insights have you gained from this week's podcast? Which excuse are you going to STOP saying? And, what action are you going to take in the next 24 hours? Let us know in the comment box below.