Who is keeping you accountable?
Purposeful Leadership Podcast – THE podcast that empowers business leaders to be more purposeful in their business so they can enjoy increased productivity AND profitability, while make a bigger impact in the world.
Whether you are starting up your business or you've been in business a while – Purposeful Leadership Podcast is devoted to helping you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Productivity Tip of the Week
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: Who is keeping you accountable?
- Shout out to our Sponsor – The Conscious Community
- Our two programs coming up: www.FearlessSalesTraining.com and www.RockYourSalesMastermind.com
Productivity Tip of the Week:
- Reminder: Know your numbers – are you tracking your income AND your outgoings?
Words of Wisdom: Who is keeping you accountable?
- An accountability partner keeps you focused on the right activities
- An accountability partner keeps you accountable and on track when you do stray from the focus
- An accountability partner can help you talk through and validate whether or not opportunities that arise are the best for you
- An accountability partner motivates and empowers you
- An accountability partner is your cheer leader, celebrating your wins and successes, even the small ones
Our Twitter Accounts:
- @TheAmbitiousPod – Official Twitter Account of The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network
- @AnnemarieCoach – Annemarie Cross's Twitter Account
- @Powerof3P – Jennifer Johnson's Twitter Account
Subscribe to the podcast:
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: What insights have you gained from this week's podcast? What's ONE thing you are going to do to get yourself an accountability partner? And, what action are you going to take in the next 24 hours? Let us know in the comments below.