Coaches Connection Podcast – THE podcast for coaches to build a successful coaching business: Busting through: “Who do I think I am?” Syndrome
Want to grow your coaching practice but unsure how? Just started your coaching practice and struggling to get clients? You’re in the right place. Whether you’ve just opened up your coaching practice, or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Announcements: We want to hear what Inspirational Message inspires and empowers you. Click here to send them through.
- Tip of the Week: Thanks to Chris Powell – Extreme Weightloss for this great quote:
- “Be a promise keeper to yourself.” — Chris Powell
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: Busting Through “Who Do I Think I Am?” Syndrome?
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Words of Wisdom:
Busting through “Who Do I Think I Am?” Syndrome
- You don't need to know HOW to do everything before you start
- Set your intention and get really clear on what you want
- Tell your accountability partner and ask them to be there to support you
Today’s Inspirational Message:
“Forgiveness is giving up all hope for a better yesterday.” — Peter Comrie
Today’s Inspirational Message has been shared by Peter Comrie a Human Capital Specialist – Integrating Values Into the Heart of Business, a Leadership Coach and Executive Trainer
Want to share an Inspirational Message and be featured on our show as we shout out to you? Click here to send us through your Inspirational Message
Our Twitter Accounts:
- @TheAmbitiousPod – Official Twitter Account of The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network
- @AnnemarieCoach – Annemarie Cross's Twitter Account
- @Powerof3P – Jennifer Johnson's Twitter Account
Subscribe to the podcast:
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: Which the steps are you going to implement TODAY? Let us know in the comment box below.