Build your influence potential with Dr. Karen Keller
Welcome to Episode 1 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Dr. Karen Keller and I discuss how you can build your Influence Potential through leveraging seven key influence traits.
Karen will be sharing her insights on the following questions:
- How would she define ‘influence'?
- How would she define influence as it relates to leadership?
- What’s the difference between influencing someone AND being influential?
- Are there differences between men and women when it comes to building influence?
- What are the key areas women need to be more purposeful (and intentional) when it comes to building influence?
As well as answering the question sent in by Helen Storr from Pivotal Pathways:
- What's the difference between influence and power?
- CLICK HERE to access a transcript of the show
Pin the Show for later:
Enjoying the podcast? Pin it for later on Pinterest.
This week's Thought Provoking Inspirational Tip:
Quotes from our Special Guest:
Resources & Links Shared:
- Karen Keller's Website
Connect With Us:
- Connect with us to find out how we can continue the conversation