How to protect your brand and your business
Are you struggling to build a strong brand? Are you confident your brand is protected? A head-in-the-sand approach is NOT the best approach to building a business, according to today's guest.
Joining me on today’s show is Stacey Smith.
Stacey is the Entrepreneur's Ambassador and small business protection specialist.
She works with small business during start up phase and grow phases to help them protect themselves from business risks. She helps them set themselves up to build significant value so they can experience rapid growth.
On today's on the show Stacey is going to share:
- The importance of learning from others' mistakes;
- Why a ‘head in the sand' is NOT the best approach;
- Why you should surround yourself with people who have different skills to you!
Attend Stacey's Workshop:
- When: Wednesday October 12th, 2016
- Where: The Melbourne Showgrounds
There’s an exciting program to help you grow your business:
- World class Keynote Speaker: Sam Cawthorn – CEO of Speakers Institute who will help you Master Our Communication for Influence
- Four Powerful Workshops based on the 4 BANC Principles (Breakthrough Offer, Armchair Strategy, Negotiation Skill and Community Market), featuring Stacey Smith as one of the workshop presenters;
- As well as over 120 Stallholders with specialist products and services to help you grow your business.
To find out more and to secure your tickets go to: http://thebusinessmarketplace.com.au/the-business-marketplace-summit/ or bit.ly/BANCSummit