Five Reasons Why You Are Losing Sales
Purposeful Leadership Podcast – THE podcast that empowers business leaders to be more purposeful in their business so they can enjoy increased productivity AND profitability, while make a bigger impact in the world.
Whether you are starting up your business or you've been in business a while – Purposeful Leadership Podcast is devoted to helping you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Productivity Tip of the Week
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: How you do Time and Money is how you do EVERYTHING
- Shout out to @SimplyYielded – Christy Copeland Music, for her wonderful feedback
- Our latest Sponsor – The Conscious Community
- Join us LIVE at www.BlabAboutBusiness.com every week as we answer your questions on how to grow a successful business and how to be more purposeful in your life and business.
Productivity Tip of the Week:
- Remember: It's not that people fail – it's that they give up too easily.
Words of Wisdom: 5 Reasons Why You Are Losing Sales
- Selling Mistake 1: You haven't created the ‘irresistible' factor
- Selling Mistake 2: You're promoting program features – not benefits
- Selling Mistake 3: You're marketing to the masses
- Selling Mistake 4: You haven't got a strategic marketing plan
- Selling Mistake 5: You're marketing too many programs/products at the same time
Our Twitter Accounts:
- @TheAmbitiousPod – Official Twitter Account of The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network
- @AnnemarieCoach – Annemarie Cross's Twitter Account
- @Powerof3P – Jennifer Johnson's Twitter Account
Subscribe to the podcast:
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: What insights have you gained from this week's podcast? What's ONE thing you know you must implement in your business to become more purposeful in how you approach sales? And, what action are you going to take in the next 24 hours? Let us know in the comments below.