Grow Your Coaching Practice: 5 Keep-In-Touch Strategies to Nurture Prospects Into Clients
Want to grow your coaching practice but unsure how? Just started your coaching practice and struggling to get clients? You’re in the right place. Whether you’ve just opened up your coaching practice, or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Announcements – CoachesConnectionAcademy.com Doors are now closed. Get on our VIP wait list so you are first to find out when we next open enrollments;
- Tip of the Week: Two great books to add to your library
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: 5 Keep-In-Touch Strategies
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Words of Wisdom:
5 Keep-In-Touch Strategies to Nurture Prospects into Clients:
- Pick up the phone
- Send out a regular newsletter
- Send an email
- Invite to an event
- Send a car
- Send a small gift
- CoachesConnectionAcademy.com – Get on our VIP Wait List
- www.DiscoverYourMoneyStory.com – our free mini-training: The First (and often missed) Step in Healing Your Relationship with Money & Financial Freedom
- The Go Giver; and Go Givers Sell More by Bob Burg and John David Mann
Today’s Inspirational Message:
“The great upside down misconception about sales is that it is an effort to get something from others. The truth is that sales at its best – at it’s most effective – is precisely the opposite: it is about giving.” — Bob Burg & John David Mann
Subscribe to the podcast:
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: Which of the 5 Keep-In-Touch strategies are you going to implement TODAY? Let us know in the comment box below.
Ask Annemarie a Question:
Do you have a question, want to leave feedback or a comment? Click through and leave your name, business name, and question/comment. I look forward to hearing from you!